In article <008401c16d65$cbfaa490$88d8609e@mattyouell>, "Matt Youell"
<matt / youell.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a link? Thanks!

Unless it's available somewhere else, the only place you'll find it is at
the IEEE's web site.  Unfortunately, you can only get the full text if
you subscribe.

The issue containing the article isn't on their web site yet, though. I
assume there's a time lag between it being posted out to subscribers and
when it appears on the site.

I'm lucky in that I'm currently at uni and they have a subscription that
allows anyone with a library card to get  at many technical publications via
their proxy server.

Now that I know that, I'll make sure to stay a library member even when I
finish this degree.  Imagine getting access to all of those articles for
less than $100 a year :-) !!