Hi -- I have just started using rails/ruby and followed instructions
carefully to install them for a rails app.

I am running Linux FC5. The "welcome" page comes up at localhost:3000,
but my DB gives me a "page not found". Even clicking on the "About your
application's environment" on the main page gives an error. So for some
reason it's not connecting to the right path name or something... If I
hover the mouse over that link, it says,
"http://localhost:3000/rails/info/properties" so it looks OK. Just gives
the "page not found" error.

Anyone else experience this? I've been googling all night with no help
found yet.