> Haven't used yield myself yet so YMMV. However, as you might see
> below, you don't really need this function unless you want to provide
> an external iterator because it doesn't do what you want in C#.

Thanks for all the info, Justin. I'll try to digest it.  I want to
provide an external iterator as many classes will be using this from a
DLL.  The internals of this calls are to be hidden.  The purpose of
"each" is to provide the looping functionality while hiding the
details.  The example I had given (in Ruby) demonstrated that I was
using the "each" internally, as well as using it externally.

I would think the delegate would work because the signature should not
change.  The framework is always the same, "instruction
= ??.each(parm)", returning the instruction that matches the parm or
nil.

Again, thanks for the info.  And if others have suggestions, I would
appreciate it.  Once I have that feeling of, "Ah Haa...now I got it",
then I will be good to go in the future.

dvn