Hello,

I've made a small script that gets username + password from a form, and
uses them to log into an ftp-account, where it then search for specific
files (*.mp3, for example).

I read somewhere (online, not in the Pickaxe which is out of reach at
the moment), that "**/*.mp3" would search through all levels, looking
for *.mp3 files... but that doesn't seem to be the case. My (pig-ugly)
code at the moment looks something like:

lines = ftp.nlst("*.mp3 **/*.mp3 ***/*.mp3 ****/*.mp3")

It gets very  bloated when I want to find many different extensions many
(all) levels down, surely there is some better way to do this? Any hints
of references would be appreciated.

Regards,

/ J