Hi Axel,

thanks a lot for the effort. This is definitively not an academic
effort, I really wnat as many people as possible to be able to use it.
I'm not going to be working much on a computer for the next 10 days, but
during that travel I'm getting a new laptop, and I'm going to try to set
up some virtual machines or something so I can play around with getting
it to work on a "clean installation"... It really should be possible, if
I just knew which files to copy to where.

Thanks a lot again, and I might be in touch later.
Stian