Jason wrote:
> > Paul Brannan and I are working on implementing a library of data structures
> > and algorithms for Ruby to fill this gap.  It is not yet available, but I
> > have a Set class that you can get at:
> >
> Could you be specific as to what DS and Algs you're working on.

Anything we can think of :)

> I know
> some other stuff in this area and it would be a shame with too much
> overlap.

I agree.  We're opening up a SourceForge project and something (rather
incomplete) should be there soon.  Perhaps when we have a (semi)
stable baseline of code we could merge in other work.  For the moment,
I think it's best to focus on consistency rather than volume.

> Horst Duchene is working on a pretty extensive Graph package for example.

I think it would be great for this to be merged in when things
stablize.

Jason