------art_8031_27134496.1179265228334

Dave,

This is actually a pure ruby list.  You will have far better luck with your
question and future Rails related questions here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

I do a little bit with rails.  I'm not too sure I follow your question but
the values from your form fields are always sent on in the params hash.  To
list all your options you would need a select_tag with the values from the
table, i.e. Course.find(:all).collect {|course| [course.name, course.id] }

Although you will definitely get the help you seek from the rails list.

--
"Hey brother christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions speak

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

------art_8031_27134496.1179265228334--