--8w3uRX/HFJGApMzv

Hello

I wanted to tunnel all TCP connections of a Ruby program through the Tor
anonymizing proxy. Instead of using tsocks (which is OS depending and
leaks DNS) I modified TCPSocket directly. Example usage can be seen in
the lame & only test case.

Get the code with:
  git-clone http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~astro/git/socksify-ruby.git

Stephan