On May 10, 6:34 pm, Daniel Waite <rabbitb... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, here's my (long) object-oriented version of the ToH. Tell me
> what you think. Oh, and if you have suggestions on where someone NOT
> interested in going to college can do to learn the math necessary to
> start programming "for real,"  please share! Thanks!

Many days later, I finally wrote up my own version of ToH (without
looking at anyone else's code). Thought I'd share it just for fun:

http://pastie.caboo.se/61781

The move_stack method could be made a little cleaner by checking for
num_rings > 0 (since lines 44 and 47 are the same, and the 46 and 48
are just recursive calls)...but for some reason I prefer this slightly-
less-dry version. It just matches my mental model of the solution
better.