> > In order to seed the discussion, would it be OK if
> I copied the
> > content in to the Wiki page?
>

> There might be a lot of outdated statements. People
> probably came to new
> insights and opinions after all these threads
> sharing information,
> experience, and ideas.
>
> This way, the Wiki will reflect the latest state of
> the idea-, opinion-,
> and agreement- profile of the community.
>
> What do you think?

To me, it doesn't make sense to have a static,
read-only document when you could have a dynamic
document that anyone can contribute to.  In an earlier
post, you said that you feared that the Wiki would
give the ability for one person to dominate and
completely force a single opinion onto the discussion.
 A static document that you maintain, *ensures* that
this will happen.

So, this is my formal request to abandon the static
text file that you are maintaining and move all
related documentation to the Wiki.

All in favor?