On 5/14/07, Thierry <machicoane / gmail.com> wrote:
> For those interested in <b>programming riddles</b>, I would like to
> announce a new programming challenge I'm just launching at
> http://software.challenge.googlepages.com
>
> This challenge is in its early stage and thus set to be continuously
> improved.
>
> I would be especially interested in your comments and feedbacks about
> this initiative and its relevance.

Well it's too cute for me. I can't seem to find a programming challenge there.

I only see a page which appears to be some kind of adventure game with
a a kind of "speak friend and enter" thing about salmons willing to
spawn, and only one visible link which takes me to a picture of a
steaming building.

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby