On May 14, 8:24 pm, dima <dejan.di... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody have worked with quickfix or any other Financial
> Information exchange (FIX) protocol library or engine using ruby?
> I am especially interested in engine that can be used on Linux and/or
> Windows operating systems.

My goal is to incorporate a FIX protocol in some application of mine.
At the moment I just do a research to find what my options are.

Personally I would like to use a ruby FIX engine but if no such exists
I will engage in an effort to building it.

The QuickFix has a ruby wrapper but it doesn't work on Windows, at
least that's what I find in documentation.