The One-Click installer sets the environment variable RUBYOPT to the
value "rubygems" to automatically require the the RubyGems package
(this is a bit of a trick since the "r" is the require option, and the
file being required is named "ubygems.rb".

Anyway, if you get rid of the RUBYOPT variable it should fix your problem.

Curt