Glen Holcomb wrote:
> Does it have to be a time object?  Date has some methods that will do
> what
> you want without much if any hassle.
>
> On 5/14/07, Mike Hamilton <mikehamiltonca / gmail.com> wrote:
>> objects?
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> "Hey brother christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
> speak
> so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying."
>
> -Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)
Well - I know how to do it with a date object but the objects I'm using
are already Time objects. The actual problem is that the dates that I'm
iterating over are entered in a local timezone and then converted to
gmtime for a SQL query. All the date values are stored in the database
in gmtime, so in order to run the query I have to have the time
included. That's why iterating over the time object would be ideal, so
that I can include the appropriate gmtime adjustment in the query
values.