> Unfortunately the codehaus list management application requires you to
> re-navigate to the list you're interested in and subscribe after
> following the confirmation link.  I've done that for you, since you
> included the link in the email.

Thank you, this is very kind of you.

> You should probably be careful about
> publicly posting such links in the future.

Thank you for pointing this out. I believed to have read on the codeaus
pages (can't recall exactly where), that the confirmation email need
to be sent within 24 hours, so I thought that my possibility to confirm
had been expired anyway. I was surprised that you were able to complete
the confirmation for me - so I guess I am now subscribed (although
I haven't got so far an email confirming so)....

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronald.fischer / venyon.com>
Phone: +49-89-452133-162