On 5/13/07, Xavier Noria <fxn / hashref.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to point out that the original question is why Ruby core
> changed their mind, not what people think in general about relating
> String and Symbol. Perhaps the question could be sent to ruby-core as
> well.
That is indeed a good idea

> -- fxn

Neverheless we are spot on the thread, are we not? And even if we were
drifiting to a related topic that sometimes gives the best
discussions.

But maybe our arguments are not convincing?
What would you want to discuss then?

I do not feel one should be that rigid about OnTopic OffTopic.
Well just my 0.02 whatever money you worship.

Cheers
Robert

--
You see things; and you say Why?