Remco van 't Veer wrote:
> Please try EXIFR, http://rubyforge.org/projects/exifr
>
>   gem install exifr
>
> It's a pure ruby EXIF reader so it works on both windows and linux.
> Please file a bug in the tracker at rubyforge if GPSInfo is not read
> properly/ at all and send me some examples (including the expected
> results) since I don't have any files containing GPSInfo.
>
> Thanks,
> Remco

Can this be expanded to support RAW images? Specifically MRW
(Konica-Minolta)?

If how would I get into the OS X hooks for handling this? Maybe this
isn't a Ruby question and I'll have to go elsewhere. I'm a Newbie to
Ruby (groan), but OS X supports many RAW formats.

I have Appscript, so assume that's the path, but was hoping to avoid
that for awhile.

Thanks for any clues.