For some time we've been using quite successfully the Ruby-Java Bridge
to integrate code in these languages. JRuby is another option to be
considered. I don't know if this is what you're looking for; hope it
helps.

[1] http://rjb.rubyforge.org/
[2] http://jruby.codehaus.org/

Greetings,
Andrew

El vie, 04-05-2007 a las 04:25 +0900, itisrajesh59 / gmail.com escribióº