On 11 mai 07, at 19:57, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> 	I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. But this release of
> rubygems does not have the 'cleanup' command anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was not intentional. Having a look at the diff
between r1220 and r1222 I would say that it was just an involuntary
omission:

<http://viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/lib/
rubygems/command_manager.rb?root=rubygems&r1=1220&amp;r2=1222>

And by the way, there are already 4 duplicates of this bug in the
rubygems tracker (eh, I added the third one before realising there
were already two of them ;)) so no need to add more...

--
Luc Heinrich