SHawn,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for? I live
in NYC, have worked in financial firms for the past 11 years, doing
Ruby programming for the past three. I have 11 years of Java
experience and a particular interest in performance tuning. I can
afford to be flexible about how i get compensated. I am looking for
an interesting, challenging, fun role.

Peter