Aaron,

In the future you'll have better luck if you title your posts descriptively.

Ruby is looking for the 'parseexcel' include file and can't find it. Do
"locate parseexcel.rb" to see whether it is installed at all. If not, do
"gem install parseexcel" to install the gem. If you do locate the file,
it means it's in the wrong directory and you need to tell ruby where to
look for libraries:

$ ruby -I /my/include/dir/ruby/gems/1.8/gems     test.rb

Good luck,
Dan