On May 11, 2007, at 5:34 AM, Jim Weirich wrote:

> = Announce: RubyGems Release 0.9.3
>
> Release 0.9.3 is a maintenance release of RubyGems that fixes a
> problem
> with ZLib on Windows playforms.
>
> If you are experiencing "Buffer Error" problems with RubyGems, we
> recommend upgrading to RubyGems 0.9.3.

	I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. But this release of
rubygems does not have the 'cleanup' command anymore. What should we
use instead of cleanup?

ey00-s00289 ~ # gem --version
0.9.3
ey00-s00289 ~ # gem cleanup mongrel_cluster
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (RuntimeError)
     Unknown command cleanup

	This worked fine with rubygems 0.9.2 and prior. I will file a ticket
in the tracker as well.

Thanks
-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist