Harry Kakueki wrote:

> What happens here? :)
> All 5's are deleted.

If you are asking about my example, there were no 5s in it to begin
with.  As was observed earlier, I think that better examples would have
resulted in better code.  I was mostly interested in finding a rubyish
way to make it happen with great simplicity.  If there is something
slightly different needed, perhaps a tweak or two to the arrays before
applying the differences could handle it.

Anyway, this is my first attempt at writing code to solve a question in
here.  I am happy that I was able to come up with something that worked
and post it.  :)

yay ruby!