On 5/11/07, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras / gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't want to receive the messages I send, it screws my Gmail display.
>
> I have searched everywhere for a way to do that with no luck. I even
> tried to send a message to ruby-talk-ctl with the #msg command, but I
> got no reply.
>
> Any hints?

It's actually somewhat of a 'feature' of gmail.  Before they added
that, you only saw the message you sent.  When you see the second
copy, it's the copy from the list - so it confirms that it actually
made it to the list.

Some find it annoying, I find it helpful.  I just did a quick scan of
the Gmail options, and I don't see any way to turn it off.

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".