I got into using Hoe, my projects were starting to get ou t of control
and Hoe helps a lot in keeping everything at a sane level.
I just need a final bit of help with figuring out how to build the
various gems.

Q1: Why does Hoe add itself as a dependency to the gem and how can I
remove it?

Q2: How to I add gem dependencies in a gem defined with Hoe?

And a couple of comment about the handling of README and the default
Rakefile:
Calculation of the paragraphs seems to be off by 1, so everything ends
up in the wrong place.
This is not actually very serious, it's only that the fiels generated by
sow just don't exactly fit with what Hoe expects.

Also, it would be nice to strip whitespace from the beginning of a line
for things like the url of a project.
(yes, yes, I should my coding where my comments are...I know :) )

Cheers,
V.-
--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva