Bino Oetomo wrote:
> Honestly .. I also a dumb newbie in ruby world .. thats what I mean..
> I Assume you played with REAL quietwell .. and I hope you can do socket
> programming with it.

> Somehow we share the same "dream"
>
> Sincerely
> -bino-

Actually I just know the basics of REALbasic and Ruby, but I started to
wonder about "things that seem obvious", maybe they are not. But If
"Ruby is a scripting language" and REALbasic can call scripts, why not
give it a try. Maybe is just nonsense, but you never know.

I'm not a programmer, my relation with computers is far away from being
it, but maybe this "ignorance" gives me a new approach.

Yeah, maybe we share the same dream.