Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Wed, 9 May 2007, Brian Candler wrote:
>
> If you, Florent, choose to implement this, and implement this as a
> bitmap, then take care not to make the bitmap too short or fixed length
> since the "negotiable features" will be limited then.
> *t

For the next release (0.5) I will focus on these features :
  - Exception confusion
  - Auto reconnection
  - Request/Response container with uniq ID
  - Pipe support (not something over a socket, but popen)
  - Serialization abstraction
      - JSON support (via json gem)
      - YAML support (via stdlib)
      - XML support (via a new gem I will wrote)

After that, I will come back and talk here about SASL, NAT traversal,
pipeline and tunnel over HTTP features.

Thanks again for your comments. If you want to contribute or patch the
lib, you are welcome.