On Sun, 6 May 2007, gcarcass wrote:

> Is there any, SIMPLE software that I can use to build GRAPHIC INTERFACES
> for Ruby scripts? a kind of VISUALbasic or REALbasic or even Xcode
> alike?

If you really care about SIMPLE, EASY, and INTUITIVE.....

Has the thought occurred to you that a well thought out command line
interface is simpler to use, integrates superbly with other
applications and takes easily a full order of magnitude less time to
write & debug than a GUI even with the best GUI builders?

Just putting my 2c worth in favour of utter simplicity.

No software is faster than no software.

New Zealand