gcarcass <gcarcass / gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any, SIMPLE software that I can use to build GRAPHIC INTERFACES
> for Ruby scripts? a kind of VISUALbasic or REALbasic or even Xcode
> alike?

Stupid question maybe, but why look for something "like" Xcode, when you
could just use Xcode?

    <http://rubycocoa.sourceforge.net/>

> I know I've asked this before, BUT! I forgot to mention... I'm a graphic
> designer, NOT A?@PROGRAMMER!

There's programming involved in the creation of any application. Whether
you do that part yourself, or focus solely on interface design and team up
with a programmer who does the rest, is up to you.

> I use Mac not LINUX, so don't know anything
> about compiling and that things.

Since when does using a Mac mean not knowing how to program? Where do you
think Mac software comes from? For that matter, since when does using Linux
mean *having* to know how to program?

> I've browsing many sites that has this "so called" simple applications,
> BUT! is there anything really simple that I don't have to build,
> compile, bind or whatever other "strange" thing?

I want a logo for my web site. Is there anything really simple that I don't
have to draw, sketch, render, or whatever other "strange" thing?

Sorry if this sounds kind of harsh, but it sounds like you want to have your
cake and eat it too. You want to write software without having to actually
do any programming, and it just doesn't work that way. What would you say to
someone who "just" wanted a nice logo, but expected to somehow create one
without knowing a thing about graphic design?

sherm--