On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 11:25:05AM +0900, pedro mg wrote:
> Piett H. wrote:
> > eruby is my question. Can i use it with lighttpd ?
>
> cgi.assign = ( ".rhtml" => "/usr/local/bin/eruby" )

Although I think that each page hit will spawn off a completely new Ruby
interpreter from scratch. This shouldn't be a problem if your application is
only lightly used. Otherwise, you might want to consider something like
fastcgi (see ruby-fcgi in rubyforge). I'm pretty sure that lighttpd can talk
to fastcgi processes.

Alternatively, write your application as a standalone HTTP app using webrick
or mongrel, and then use lighttpd to proxy *.rhtml to the app.