In message <5a82onF28vc6vU4 / mid.individual.net>, Robert Klemme writes:
>On 07.05.2007 09:23, Peter Seebach wrote:
>> (And I say this as someone who virtually NEVER writes 'if (ptr == NULL)' in C,
>> because I think it's gratuitously verbose.  'if (ptr)' seems clearer to me.)

>Just keep in mind that the behavior of the program will be dramatically
>different if you replace "if (ptr == NULL)" with "if (ptr)". :-))

Pshaw!  I reject your naive dichotomy between true and false.  I'm trying
to undermine the patriarchal social contract that subjects code to
"execution", by rejecting the Hegelian dichotomy.  BTW, I think anyone
who hasn't yet read Jacques Derrida's "C by Deconstruction" should, as
soon as someone gets around to writing it.

-s