On 5/5/07, gcarcass <gcarcass / gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any, SIMPLE software that I can use to build GRAPHIC INTERFACES
> for Ruby scripts? a kind of VISUALbasic or REALbasic or even Xcode
> alike?

I don't pretend to be a ruby GUI programmer, but I understand that
both Qt and GTK have visual editors which can be used to design a
language-neutral GUI description file.  It should be possible to then
load such a file using the Ruby bindings.  But this is not something I
have done; so I don't know what, if any, problems there are with such
an approach.

--
Avdi