Hi,
I'm struggeling with writing a little script. It has a loop just e.g.
like this:

for x in 1..10 do
begin
  puts "#{x}"
end

The userinput is the loop count (so above the userinput would have been
1..10): but now this userinput can be a fixnum like 12 or 36 or it can
be a range like 1..10 or 24..84 or an array like [23,41,35,63] and for
every 3 different input kinds the loop shall do the same.

Like in this example:

If userinput is just fixnum 11 it just prints 11 on the screen, is it a
range from 1..10 all numbers from 1..10 shall be printed and for an
array all single numbers stored in the array...you know what I mean. The
actual routine doesn't print anything it's just about I have to process
numbers which can the user give in, in three different ways and I was
wondering if it is possible to build this into one single loop and not
three different ones?

--
greets

   	   		                (
	  		                    )
			                   (
			            /\  .-"""-.  /\
			           //\\/  ,,,  \//\\
			           |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
			    jgs     \)           (/

one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star