unknown wrote:

> There comes a time when you have to decide whether or not you want to
> get serious about an art form.  How would you feel if someone came to
> a graphic designer meeting, and explained that he's a programmer, not
> an artist, and he doesn't want to have to deal with concepts like
> perspective, or framing, or aesthetic appeal?
>
> A few hours or days put into learning a new thing is just about always
> worth it.
>
> -s

Yeap, I guess you are right, actualli it is a good advice, I'll try to
do something about it, though don(t have much time, but anyway an
interesting challenge.

John Joyce, mmmm I was hoping for something more visual like
Visualstudio or REALbasic, but anyway thanks for the reply.

Huw Collingbourne, I will be waiting for this "later in the year"
announces, it might be what I'm looking for.

Greg Kujawa, that's a hell of a good explanation, finally someone who
speaks clearly, thanks a lot!

Well, thanks guys I appreciate the replies.