Hi,

>From: "David Alm" <david.alm / googleswonderfulgmail.com>
>To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
>Subject: Gmailer
>Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 04:00:04 +0900
>
>Hello,
>
>I'm experimenting with the Gmailer gem.
>
>I'd like to extend it to be able to pull down Contact *groups*. Currently,
>it does "frequently mailed" and "all".
>
>Does anyone know where to locate such API info?
>
>Thanks,
>Dave

Currently, Gmailer supports "frequently mailed" and "all".
You can get contact list like this:

GMailer.connect(name, pwd) do |g|
     puts "Your frequently used addresses:"
     g.fetch(:contact=>"freq").each do |item|
       puts "Name: #{item.name} Email: #{item.email}"
     end

     puts "Your all addresses:"
     g.fetch(:contact=>"all").each do |item|
       puts "Name: #{item.name} Email: #{item.email}"

The next version will support user defined contact groups.

Regards,
Park Heesob