On 5/6/07, John Joyce <dangerwillrobinsondanger / gmail.com> wrote:

> If you go with UTF-8 for web sites, regardless of the language, you
> should be visible to most modern viewers.
> see
> http://www.unicode.org
> for more on it.
> or the w3c's site.

Thanks for the information and the link.
I'll be using that. I need to study this topic.

I have no immediate plans to use Japanese text at my web site.
But I have some links to Japanese pages (and plan to add more) and
wanted to know if the visitor could see the Japanese text.
I guess that is out of my control but I wanted to know.

Thank you.

Harry

--
http://www.kakueki.com/ruby/list.html
A Look into Japanese Ruby List in English