Tim Perrett <freestyle_kayaker / hotmail.com> writes:

>> IIRC NSSelectorFromString is a good old fashioned C function, not a
>> class. *checks to be sure*
>> Yep:
>
> So if its a C function, what does that mean for me using RubyCocoa? its
> in the foundation framework so i would have thought I could use it with
> the ruby bridge?

Okay, two things of note here:

First, it's quite possible that you could pass a plain string, and RubyCocoa
will call NSSelectorFromString() for you. I'm not a RubyCocoa pro by any
stretch, but that's how my CamelBones Perl/Cocoa bridge works; selectors are
just plain old strings in Perl.

Second, you'll need to pass the *full* name of the selector, not just the
part before the first argument - i.e. "didEndSheet:returnCode:contextInfo:".

sherm--