Is there any, SIMPLE software that I can use to build GRAPHIC INTERFACES
for Ruby scripts? a kind of VISUALbasic or REALbasic or even Xcode
alike?

I know I've asked this before, BUT! I forgot to mention... I'm a graphic
designer, NOT AˇˇPROGRAMMER! I use Mac not LINUX, so don't know anything
about compiling and that things. I'm used to double click on icons and
things "magically happen" Did I made myself clear?

I've browsing many sites that has this "so called" simple applications,
BUT! is there anything really simple that I don't have to build,
compile, bind or whatever other "strange" thing?

I really felt in love with RUBY, I think I'm doing very well with it,
but I would like to apply its power through something else beside
terminals or pure script. For example I can make a simple yet fully
functional WordProcessor within hours in RealBasic, I would like to use
the power of Ruby for handling text in a more "VISUAL WAY".

I'm in a point that would be very frustrating to put my learned
knowledge about Ruby in the Trash can, help!!!!!!!!!!!