* stephen / touset.org <stephen / touset.org> [04.05.2007]:

> Oops. I still have a little work to do to remove some of the company-
> specific assumptions. Thanks for the heads-up. Please let me know if
> you find anything else!

i've using pallet now for 3 or 4 projects here and still like it. :) I
am thinking about enhance pallet in a way that allows it to rebuild all
debian package control files on the fly, when the user whishes to do so.
This would allow to get packages with an up-to-date package version etc.
without handediting these files. What do you think about that?

Maybe a simple template engine could be used to handle build these files
on the fly and give the package maintainer full control on this.

Cheers,

Steph