Hey Guys

Just wondered if somone could help me with using modal sheets in
RubyCocoa - I think I am nearly there but its one method paramater that
is sucuppering me.... In the apple tutorial here is the code:

- (void)showCustomSheet: (NSWindow *)window

// User has asked to see the custom display. Display it.
{
    if (!myCustomSheet)
//Check the myCustomSheet instance variable to make sure the custom
sheet does not already exist.
        [NSBundle loadNibNamed: @"MyCustomSheet" owner: self];

    [NSApp beginSheet: myCustomSheet
            modalForWindow: window
            modalDelegate: self
            didEndSelector:
@selector(didEndSheet:returnCode:contextInfo:)
            contextInfo: nil];

    // Sheet is up here.
    // Return processing to the event loop
}

So I have translated this into

  def showConnectionSheet(window)
    NSBundle.loadNibNamed_owner('Connection', self)
  NSApp.beginSheet_modalForWindow_modalDelegate_didEndSelector_contextInfo(@connection,
self.window, nil, nil, nil)
  end

But its the didEndSelector paramater that I do not know what to put in?
Can anyone help me?

Cheers

Tim