On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:45:05PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> khaines / enigo.com wrote:
> >
> >I guess that depends on whether you need the files to be easily readable
> >or not.  If you don't, Marshal will be faster than YAML.
>
> At this point, I'm looking for an easy out that will
> reduce size and increase speed, and I'm willing to
> go binary if necessary.

If you want to describe your data needs a bit, and what operations you
need to operate on it, I'll be happy to play around with an ruby/sqlite3
program and see what pops out.

Since there's no Ruby Quiz this weekend, we all need something to work
on :-).

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy / hinegardner.org