require 'svn/client'
require 'svn/ra'

url = '___'

ctx = Svn::Client::Context.new

cb = Svn::Ra::Callbacks.new(ctx.auth_baton)

provider = Proc.new do
  |cred, realm, default, may_save, pool|

  simplecreds = Svn::Ext::Core::Svn_auth_cred_simple_t.new
  simplecreds.username = "___"
  simplecreds.password = "___"

  simplecreds
end

cb.auth_baton = Svn::Core.auth_open(
  [
    Svn::Client::get_simple_prompt_provider(provider, 2)
    ])

cfg = Svn::Core::config_get_config(nil)

s = Svn::Ra::Session.open(url, cfg, cb)

st = s.stat('', 1)

puts <<EOS
Status of node(#{url})
created revision = #{st.created_rev}
committed time = #{Time.at(st.time / 1_000_000)}
author = #{st.last_author}
size = #{st.size}
EOS



There it is!


Now that I've figured out how to connect... I realize that the
Svn::Client interface and the Svn::Repos APIS are completely
different... and my original goal of making Retrospectiva work or
remote repositories is looking a lot bleaker.