"Lloyd Linklater" <lloyd / 2live4.com> wrote in message
news:0033ec0c7ab6a716ac011167d6b918b8 / ruby-forum.com...
> anansi wrote:
>> I know this feature from borland's delphi IDE, I think you mean that if
>> you type behind an object a dot like: "object."

Do you mean syntax-senstive IntelliSense/code completion. We have that in
Ruby In Steel Developer. It's fully analytical IntelliSense which means that
our code completion interprets your code as it is entered to work out the
types of each variable and which code completion is appropriate taking into
account scope, class hierarchy, singleton methods, mixins etc.

You might want to watch some screencasts to verify that this is the kind of
thing you are after:
http://www.sapphiresteel.com/Ruby-In-Steel-Movies

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne