------art_8443_19851670.1178120276421

At the bottom of the Google Groups Page it give you the address for sending
mail to the group:

rubyonrails-talk / googlegroups.com

If you just want to search then just search.  You don't have to have a
google account, although it isn't hard to get one.

--
"Hey brother christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions speak

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

------art_8443_19851670.1178120276421--