On Thu, 03 May 2007 00:09:46 +0900, Phillip Gawlowski wrote:

> zaphod wrote:
>> On Wed, 02 May 2007 23:42:09 +0900, Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
>>
>>> Secondly:
>>> The Rails groups can help you more with this question, I guess:
>>> http://rubyonrails.org/community
>>
>> But what about people, who do not want to use ugly webforums or
>> even-more-ugly mailing lists which flood their mailboxes?
>
> What do you think is *this*?

A news group about "ruby"? As far as I understood your last posting,
comp.lang.ruby is not for discussing rails topics.

>> Do you know about a newsgroup where one can discuss rails topics?
>
> Very first entry on this website:
> http://rubyonrails.org/community

The very first entry "general list" is not a news group but a google
group, for which I need a google account - or am I wrong and there is a
way to use them in my newsreader via nntp?

Ragards
Thomas