zaphod wrote:
> On Wed, 02 May 2007 23:42:09 +0900, Phillip Gawlowski wrote:
>
>> Secondly:
>> The Rails groups can help you more with this question, I guess:
>> http://rubyonrails.org/community
>
> But what about people, who do not want to use ugly webforums or
> even-more-ugly mailing lists which flood their mailboxes?

What do you think is *this*? If you don't want to use the sources of
information that are available to you, you are out of luck, harsh as it
may sound.

> Do you know about a newsgroup where one can discuss rails topics?

Very first entry on this website:
http://rubyonrails.org/community

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan.110mb.com/

Rule of Open-Source Programming #15:

If you like it, let the author know. If you hate it, let the author
know why.