Agnisys wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm trying to pass an object from the View to the controller as a hidden field.
>
>   Two quick questions:
>   For a hidden field, how do I pass a complete object to the controller?
>   For example, I have an object of type Issue, what should the second argument be in the
> following:
>
>    <%= hidden_field("issue", ?, "value" => @issue) %>
>
>   Secondly, how would I access this object in the controller?
>
>   Any help would be appreciated.

Firstly:

Please don't start a new topic by hitting "Reply" in your mail
application. This messes with the threaded view used by a significant
number of users, and you might not get answers.

Secondly:
The Rails groups can help you more with this question, I guess:
http://rubyonrails.org/community

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan.110mb.com/