Sorry for crouding an already busy thread, but I cannot keep my curiosity!
James are we pulverizing the Ruby Quiz admission record with this one?

Here goes the stats so far, and sorry for wgetting all solution pages
without permission :-O.

 1. Quiz #  84: pp Pascal            Solutions: 55, Solvers: 52
 2. Quiz #  60: Numeric Maze         Solutions: 36, Solvers: 34
 3. Quiz #  67: metakoans.rb         Solutions: 34, Solvers: 34
 4. Quiz # 121: Morse Code           Solutions: 34, Solvers: 34
 5. Quiz #  92: DayRange             Solutions: 32, Solvers: 32
 6. Quiz #  76: Text Munger          Solutions: 32, Solvers: 32
 7. Quiz #  14: LCD Numbers          Solutions: 31, Solvers: 24
 8. Quiz #  93: Happy Numbers        Solutions: 29, Solvers: 27
 9. Quiz #  63: Grid Folding         Solutions: 29, Solvers: 27
10. Quiz #  61: Dice Roller          Solutions: 27, Solvers: 27

A suggestion I wanted to make for a while:
Would it not be appropriate to sort the Quiz Archives on the LHS of
the page in descending order, having the most recent quizzes on top of
the page?
Just an idea of course.

Cheers
Robert