On Apr 30, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Brian Guthrie wrote:
> The Handshake library surrounds an object that includes the
> appropriate module with a proxy object and checks everything that
> passes across that barrier.  That means that I can easily manipulate
> any incoming Proc objects, extending the instance so that Proc#call is
> required to check an argument list.  The problem is that changing the
> behavior of Proc#call does _not_ affect the behavior of yield:

The 'yield' mechanism is not a method call and so you won't be able
to intercept it by redefining methods.  You would have to hack on the
Ruby interpreter itself.

I'll admit to be pretty leary of something that redefines Proc#call
at the class level (vs. via singleton methods on particular procs).

Gary Wright