From: dave / thomases.com [mailto:dave / thomases.com]On Behalf Of Dave
Thomas
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 6:07 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: [ruby-talk:24958] Linux Magazine article

Andy & I've been asked to write a feature article about Ruby for Linux
Magazine (www.linux-mag.com).

I want to make this an upbeat article, featuring Ruby's strengths, and
not other language's weaknesses. So, a quick poll request: what
features of Ruby do you think would most impress or excite someone who
hasn't used the language yet? What small applications would whet
people's appetites?

Thanks

Dave